UPS or Uninterrupted Power Supply has become a gadget that is widely used by people all over the world and is accepted by many. They serve the capability of PCs to decrease power fluctuations and maintain battery backup when the power system fails. People tend to lose their important data and information when there occurs a sudden power cut and there’s no battery left in the PC. Before buying a UPS, there are some basic factors that should not be neglected. One of the most commonly accepted UPS system in India is the iBall Nirantar UPS 622.
Given below are the factors that a best UPS for pc system must possess.
- Outlets – The number of outlets does matter and plays an important role in providing efficiency. UPS systems having 3 outlets works best for usage at home, whereas for offices or business purposes more than 3 outlets are required.
- Warranty – Make sure that the system has a minimum of 2 years of warranty and can be easily relied on.
- Indicators – This is yet another common factor that a UPS system must possess. Indicators make people aware and warn them of every mistake. Every different color indicates a different meaning and is for different purposes.
- Price – UPS systems are widely available under different categories and filters. Make sure to buy a system that fits in your budget and is worthy enough.
Below is the list of top 8 UPS for PCs in India, the reviews, and buying guides which may help you get a clear idea of which UPS system to choose.
- Zebronics ZEB-U725 UPS – This particular system is very affordable and will fit your budget quite well. The systems work amazingly and are very efficient. The system is able to provide a battery backup for up to 3 hours continuously. It has an LED indicator and 3 output sockets. The brand is highly reliable and has gained the trust of many people over the years. Also, the system comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Foxin FPS-755 360W UPS – This system has a battery overload protection and works efficiently when there’s no power. It keeps the battery load maintained and avoids overloading. It has an auto-restart feature and hence the pain of starting the device and waiting for it to start is eased. The device has the capacity to get charged real quick and has inbuilt LED indicators.
- iBall Nirantar UPS-61V 600VA – This system is also known as ultra-charging UPS since it has the capability to recharge 33% faster. This may save a lot of time and money. iBall Nirantar UPS-61V 600VA has a 2-year warranty and devices like CCTV cameras, and DVR systems can be simultaneously used along. It also has an audible alarm and LED indicator.
- VGuard UPS SESTO 600- 600 VA – This device has a unique feature which makes it possible to charge even in the off mode. It has a battery backup of up to 10-15 minutes. The device has both, audio and video indicators and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Microtek Tuff Power Pro + 650 VPA UPS – This UPS system provides complete protection to your device and is very reliable. The device has a sealed battery which ensures complete protection to the battery and the PC. The device comes with a 2-year warranty.
- APC BE700Y-IND 420-Watt Back UPS – The device has remarkable features and one among those features is that it has multiple sockets and 3 batteries. The device has a capacity of 700VA and has warranty period of 2 years.
- V-Guard Sesto Dx 600 – 600 VA UPS – This device does not fail to provide high voltage protection and quality power supply. It comes with a warranty period of 2 years and has an attractive sleek design which makes it look more decent and catchy. The device is affordable works amazingly.
- iBall Nirantar UPS 622 – This device has a unique factor that it gets charged 33% faster as compared to the others. It has a great quality with the Boost and Buck AVR facility. The device has an inbuilt LED indicator and has a warranty of 2 years
These were the best 8 UPS in India for the year 2020 with its review and buying guides. The article may help you choose the best UPS system that does not make you regret it.
Thank you for reading.