If one is planning to take up some work in Hindi, then they have to know that typing fast in Hindi can be a real challenge. Learning to type quickly is a primary requirement in most of the jobs in the market, which are computer-based. It gets easier when one learns to type without looking at the keyboard. This is one of the vital skills that need to be developed. Once this skill has been established, one does not have to worry about the fact that whether they will be hired by a right firm or not. This skill is quite much in demand. And it is undeniable that they will be utilized. All that is required is to try learning this with patience.
Fast Typing: Advantages
If someone is a college student, it gets straightforward for them to understand the importance of learning to type fast. This is because college students are required to take important notes. A significant portion of what is being acquired by them for the next major test comes from all that is said by the teacher. So, it gets crucial for them to maintain a good set of all that is taught in the form of notes. Also, if you can type fast, you will be able to send a response to any message that comes quickly. This can happen without even disturbing your studies.
It helps you to have a significant source
Looking at another significant advantage of typing fast if you can type quickly, you will complete all your work on the desired deadline. Your job won’t get piled up, and you will be able to deliver all that is required within the timeframe that has been sent.
If you have bundles of assignments to do, you can do all that really quickly due to your skill of typing fast. This will help you to get done with all the written work and focus on subjects and streams that require more attention.
Since we have seen that there are quite a large number of people who can type fast in English, but there are very few who can type in Hindi. So, the primary focus of one should be to learn typing quickly in Hindi.
What will help you to type fast?
There are plenty of methods that can prove to be very useful when it comes to learning to type fast in Hindi. Most of these methods are likely to give you an edge over others. These methods are straightforward. All these should have been learned at the point when one started typing. Some of the significant steps in these methods include:
1. ) Sitting straight in your chair– One should take care to maintain the right posture while sitting on a chair. They should keep their backs straight. The position should not be straining. If any strain is created, this is likely to cause discomfort. The posture and the chair both should be straight.
2. )The height of your chair should be comfortable-It should be kept into consideration that the height of the chair should be at a reasonable level. The height should not cause any uneasiness. One should not be fidgeting and moving while sitting on their chairs.
3. ) Position of your palm– Your palm should rest on the edge of the keyboard which you are using to type. This should be the starting position to position all your fingers accurately on the proper keys. Your palm should be at the critical point, that is, where it should be. This should be a position which makes it easy for all the fingers to reach all the keys without straining them much.
4. )About the fingers– Your fingers are the essential parts of this entire process. And, resting them on the right keys is something that is of utmost importance. The fingers need to type fast without much movement. This is because a lot of action will create stress which will lead to pain. But the main and primary focus here should be to keep your fingers at ease. Because if they are stressed too much, then this might create straining in the nerves.
5. )The position of the monitor matters a lot– It is imperative that the monitor is at the right angles from your body. This will prevent anybody from ache. If the edges are not correct, your body might get tilted and stressed. You can get cramps in your muscles due to opposite positions.
6. ) The rule about fingers and keyboard– One of the essential rules that comes to the rescue when the style of typing is not proper, is the placing of your fingernails and fingertips. It is vital to see that you don’t type with your fingertips and nails. But instead of this, what can be done is that your fingers should be placed in the left side buttons. Also, the fingers of your right hand should be on the extreme right side buttons. One needs to train these fingers to go back from other keys to the starting buttons. One can start by following this procedure slowly. And, after this, the person can gain speed. The faster one begins with this, the easier it becomes.
Always try to Memorize
There is another option. This is to memorize the keyboard. This will help you to keep your fingers within reach. You can type a lot faster if you know what letters will fall in that position. You should know well what keys lie on which side and this will make your fingers memorize which keys it is touching.…